Replenishment: Ensure Efficiency and Opportunities for Process Improvement
Getting the right parts to the right place at the right time is essential in any factory. The Logiscend Replenishment Application Module ensures your operators never run out of parts at any point in the process.
Parts replenishment is a key function in any manufacturing operation. Operators “call” for parts by pressing the View tag button or “auto call” via a sensor — immediately receiving a “call sent” confirmation. The warehouse receives the call & executes the pick. Delivery is scheduled with specified routes and instruction. The Logiscend solution is wireless, enabling low installation costs and quick reconfiguration for a dynamic factory.
Standard Work: No Training or Re-training Necessary
This simple and intuitive system includes visual indicators and instruction for the operator, warehouse and driver. Visual instructions & automatic driver routing require little to no training — providing for ease of use and deployment.
- Automated call is triggered when rack or bins are empty, eliminating opportunity for error in parts call
- Eliminates need for manual replenishment flags and material handler “searching”
- Increases employee retention rates with highly simplified system (less training required)
Re-Configurability: Simple Wireless Deployment
No wired infrastructure is required for Logiscend — it’s easy to set up or add in a part change on the fly, no software reconfigurations are necessary.
- Dynamic supermarket capability
- No hard-wired infrastructure is required, easy to reconfigure zones
- Reduce capital purchases, fewer racks and containers necessary
Visual Factory: Real-Time Visual Instruction and Indicators for Operators
The Logiscend Replenishment Application Module improves the communication of information and the accuracy of the process.
- Hands-free operation – no hand held readers are required
- Eliminate FIFO & sequencing errors, both visual instruction and operator feedback confirms order sent and correct delivery received
- Instruct & guide drivers in real-time, ensuring return material gets to the correct delivery location
Monitor KPIs: Manager dashboards and reporting for pick rates, delivery timing & alerts
Smart containers provide new visibility into individual calls, picks and deliveries
- Mass messaging to Smart Containers enables real time quality alerts or quarantine
- Analyze bottlenecks to improve throughput
- Balance processes and eliminate waste (Muda)
- Connects easily to existing ERP/MES/WMS systems
Replenishment Application Demo Video