Make an exponential leap forward in cost savings, quality and the ability to manage complexity in modern manufacturing – the Logiscend Work Instructions Application eliminates paper and provides the ability to deliver the right instructions to the right work zone every time. And the instructions can be dynamically updated for changes in production or process.
Efficient process workflows are the key to ensuring a seamless operation. The Work Instructions Application eliminates paper and provides the ability to send the appropriate instruction to a monitor or tablet on the factory floor to instruct the operators automatically. As a part arrives in the work cell, the build or work instructions are displayed via a web browser. With our Bluetooth Low Energy (BLE) RTLS tags on your material work instructions can be triggered based on position changes of less than 1 meter*. Content can be easily created or edited to meet changing production demands.
- Provide dynamic instructions based on locations (changes of less than 1 meter* can be detected with BLE tags)
- Deliver instant quality or hold instructions
- Re-route materials to respond to changes in workflow
- Enable faster productivity in temporary workforces and enhanced procedure compliance
- Create standardized processes that decrease the defect rate
- Increase value by using in conjunction with Panasonic Logiscend Smart Container and Asset Tracking Applications to track as “built” records
- Enjoy simple infrastructure and setup
- Can also be used to display information on large overhead monitors to communicate work in progress and build status