Paper-based processes are highly error-prone and inefficient when it comes to ensuring the correct parts are located and selected manually by operators. The Logiscend Pick Application ensures an accurate and efficient process by providing visual cues and instruction for operators for each job with a wireless VIEW Tag at the pick location.
Standard work: No training or re-training necessary
This simple and intuitive system includes visual indicators and instruction right on the VIEW Tag, and requires little to no training — providing for ease of system and/or new operator deployment.
- Screen instructions automatically direct operator of pick quantity and location
- Eliminates need for hand-held equipment or fixed readers
Visual factory: Real-time instruction and indicators for operators
The Logiscend Pick Application improves the communication of information and the accuracy of
- The VIEW Tag provides 2-way communication with
both visual instruction and operator feedback to confirm the pick
- Address process issues in real-time with dynamic instructions
Re-configurable Simple wireless deployment
Logiscend requires no wired infrastructure. Unlike complex pick-to-light options, the Logiscend Pick Application provides simple installation and re-configurable where you need it — when you need it.
- Easily create temporary Pick locations based on demand and volume
- No hard-wired infrastructure is required, allowing
for line rebalancing
Monitor KPIs: Manager dashboards
Dashboards provide pick rates, delivery metrics and alerts to optimize process performance in real-time.
- Analyze bottlenecks to improve throughput
- Balance processes and eliminate waste (Muda)
- Connects easily to existing ERP/MES/WMS systems
Pick Application How It Works Video
Pick Application Webinar Video